Thursday, May 1, 2014

Lets Gather!

Happy Thursday!

Over the last month something beautiful has been placed on my heart. Hosting an IF:Table.

What is an IF:Table?

6 woman 
4 questions
2 hours



I love the idea, and share the passion to gather with other woman to hear their stories, engage in laughter and enjoy a meal with one another.

The best part is that this idea has been shared with us before, in Acts 2:46 which says,
"They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts."

I'm beyond excited for what could spark from time with woman building one another up in Christ while breaking bread!

"6 women can come in as strangers, and leave as friends. People who will know more about themselves and each other and about Jesus." Susie Davis (IF:Table strategist)

How beautiful is that? So pull up a chair, and lets gather!

Would you consider hosting a table of your own? I would love to hear!

from my heart,
Danielle


No comments :

Post a Comment