Sunday, April 6, 2014

Welcome!

Why Flourishing with Grace? 

Flourishing is a word that best describes who I am. To Flourish means to grow or develop in a healthy way. Especially as the result of a particularly favorable environment. I live each day in hope to stay and keep my life deeply rooted in Christ. Therefore I feel I Flourish from this, and my hope is to share this with others!  

Grace. I am defined by the word Grace. “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this not from yourselves – it is the gift of God.” (Ephesians 2:8). 

I may love to admire all the pretty things in life, but I know there is more to life than material things, and as I go through life appreciating all the threads that God has given for me to Flourish, I hope I learn more of His grace every day.  

May we live lives that Flourish and explore the many threads in life that intertwine with Grace!


Photo Credit: Pinterest

from my heart,
Danielle

No comments :

Post a Comment