Monday, April 21, 2014

Wedding season is upon us!

It seems at this stage in life more and more friends are getting engaged, and married! Such an exciting time! We are attending 4 weddings this year!!

I love the idea of showering our friends with gifts! But, we are on a budget. I've been thinking of ways I can be creative, and bless our friends with a gift as they start their lives together, without breaking our bank.

So where does one on a budget find great gifts? One of my favorite stores is Anthropologie. Its seriously all the things I could ever want in one store! A beautiful mix of whimsy and charm, such a fun style! Below, I'll share some of my best finds! ( Oh, and all at reasonable prices!)

Tea towels, fun oven mitts, adorable aprons, colorful bowls, initial coffee mugs, and a delicious candle! These are just a few of my favorite things from Anthro that would make great bridal shower or wedding gifts!

Another super cute idea for a gift, that I've recently seen, is a honeymoon bag! I love the idea of a fun print tote with sunscreen, sunnies, beach towels, bug spray, magazines, and maybe even a bottle of champagne!

When it comes to cards I try not to spend too much. Cards can be pricy! I would rather spend more on the actual gift than the card. If you are feeling crafty, consider making a card with craft materials you already have!

Do you have a gift you typically like to give for weddings or bridal showers? Do you mix it up and purchase things off the registry or do you stick with what is on the registry? I want to hear your thoughts! :)

from my heart,
Danielle

No comments :

Post a Comment